For more information
Managing Director &
Head of Consumer
Equity Capital Markets
Head of Equity
Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President
Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE: CODI) has closed an underwritten public offering of 5,000,000 common shares. The shares were sold at the public offering price of $17.60 per share, resulting in the gross proceeds to Compass Diversified Holdings of approximately $88 million.
Compass Diversified Holdings has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 common shares. Compass Diversified Holdings will use the proceeds from the offering to repay a portion of the outstanding balance of their revolving credit facility.
ROTH Capital Partners acted as a co-manager for the offering.
About Compass Diversified Holdings (“CODI”)
CODI owns and manages a diverse family of established North American middle market businesses. Each of its current subsidiaries is a leader in its niche market.
CODI maintains controlling ownership interests in each of its subsidiaries in order to maximize its ability to impact long-term cash flow generation and value. The Company provides both debt and equity capital for its subsidiaries, contributing to their financial and operating flexibility. CODI utilizes the cash flows generated by its subsidiaries to invest in the long-term growth of the Company and to make cash distributions to its shareholders.
Our nine majority-owned subsidiaries are engaged in the following lines of business:
- The design and marketing of purpose-built technical apparel and gear serving a wide range of global customers (5.11);
- The manufacture of quick-turn, small-run and production rigid printed circuit boards (Advanced Circuits);
- The manufacture of engineered magnetic solutions for a wide range of specialty applications and end-markets (Arnold Magnetic Technologies);
- The design and marketing of wearable baby carriers, strollers and related products (Ergobaby);
- The design and manufacture of custom molded protective foam solutions and OE components (Foam Fabricators);
- The design and manufacture of premium home and gun safes (Liberty Safe);
- The design and manufacture of baseball and softball equipment and apparel (Marucci Sports);
- The manufacture and marketing of portable food warming systems, creative indoor and outdoor lighting, and home fragrance solutions for the foodservice industry and consumer markets (Sterno); and
- The design, manufacture and marketing of airguns, archery products, optics and related accessories (Velocity Outdoor).
For more information, please visit and
Company Press Release | 05.04.20 & 05.11.20)
About ROTH Capital Partners
ROTH Capital Partners, LLC (ROTH), is a relationship-driven investment bank focused on serving emerging growth companies and
their investors. As a full-service investment bank, ROTH provides capital raising, M&A advisory, analytical research, trading,
market-making services and corporate access. Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, ROTH is privately-held and employee owned, and
maintains offices throughout the U.S. For more information on ROTH, please visit
Date of Announcement:
The material, information and facts discussed in this announcement other than the information regarding ROTH Capital Partners, LLC
("ROTH") and its affiliates, are from sources believed to be reliable, but are in no way guaranteed to be complete or accurate. This announcement should not be used as a complete analysis of any
companies, securities or topics discussed herein. Additional information is available upon request. This is not, however, an offer or solicitation of the securities discussed. Any opinions or
estimates in this announcement are subject to change without notice. An investment in any security based on this announcement may involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ
materially from the forward-looking statements. Additionally, such investments may involve a high degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No part of this announcement may be
reproduced in any form without the express written permission of ROTH. Copyright 2020.